Keeping up with the Councillor

Seyi Writes…

As much as we would like to it’s not possible to blog on EVERYTHING we do so I thought residents may find it easier to know what I have been up to and where to meet with me. So as an experiment I will list my surgeries dates and time and the events and public meetings I will be attending over the next couple months. I will keep this particular post updated in case anything changes, I hope many of you find this useful. If you would like to invite me or my colleagues (Rachel and Ellie) to your events/meetings or for a coffee please do get in touch: seyi.akiwowo@newham.gov.uk .

Last updated: 06/11/2014

October

Sunday 12th October, 11am, #TidyOutFlats, Wanstead Flats

Sunday 12th October, 12pm, Globus Art School, Magpie Lodge

Monday 13th October, 6-7:30pm, Leafletting around Maryland

Wednesday 15th October, 7:30pm, Field Community Centre, Newham Talking Newspaper

Thursday 16th October, 6-8pm, The Gate Library- A celebration of the life of Dr Maya Angelou

Saturday 18th October, 11-:30-1pm, Magpie Lodge, Swan Housing Fun Day

Saturday 18th October, 1:30pm,  Jubliee Pond Woodland Project Big Draw

Monday 20th October, 6-7:30pm, Leafletting around Magpie Park

Thursday 23rd October, 6-7pm, Online/Telephone Resident surgery

Skype ID: CllrSeyiAkiwowo Telephone: 02032874797. Happy to use Google Hangout also.

Saturday 25th October, from 10:30am, The Gate Library, Resident Surgery

Monday 27th October, 6-7:30pm, Leafletting around the west side of the ward (Forest Gate Station)

November

Saturday 1st November, from 10:30am, The Gate Library, Resident Surgery

Saturday 1st November, 12:30-2pm, Walk about, Maryland

Friday 14th November, 7:30pm,  Forest Gate Youth Zone, Listening Session with FG Youth

Friday 21st November, 7pm,  Forest Gate Youth Zone, Listening Session with FG Youth

Wednesday 26th November, 10-11am, The Gate Library Coffee Morning

Thursday 27th November, 6-7pm, Online/Telephone Resident surgery

December

Saturday 6th December, 1-8pm, Woodgrange Market, Forest Gate Christmas Lights

Saturday 13th December, from 10:30am, The Gate Library, Resident Surgery

Sunday 14th December, from 12pm, Forest Gate Youth Zone, The Challenge Network Dragon’s Den event

About Seyi Akiwowo

Elected London Councillor & International Facilitator on active citizens, soft skills, social integration and sustainable development.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.